Romance Travel Agents make your romance travel easy-peezy…
At White Sand Travel our team of Romance Travel Agents are addicted to romance travel and we are here to help you transform the ordinary into downright magical.
Before or after the wedding, you need to keep the fire burning…if you know what I mean! And nothing says “I love you” more than romance travel.
One thing I hear all the time is that there is a lot of time spent in research to find the right package.
And, I totally agree…I do it for a living!
As one of the Romance Travel Agents at White Sand Travel, I sometimes feel like a bride. I know the frustrations, the stress, and the uncertainty that comes with that level of planning.
There is no “pause” button on life to give you time to just focus on the amount of planning involved. In 6 years, I went through 6 iterations of a website, 7 website designers and I finally feel like I have a website that works.
One of my mistakes – I tried to do some of the design myself or I hired less expensive designers. Welp, as my grandmother used to say, “you get what you pay for.”
Maybe you are thinking of doing your own honeymoon or destination wedding planning and you most definitely can. But before you get busy planning, ask yourself a few questions:
- Do you have the time and expertise that is required to plan this extraordinary trip?
- Do you have access to best of breed in resorts, travel protection and ground transportation?
- Are you able to access special promotions and upgrades that you may qualify for?
- Do you know the best times to book air and the difference between the types of airfares?
- Do you want to be the one accountable for the planning in case anything goes awry?
As much as you can plan this amazing experience yourself, we believe that you can have much better results with expert help.
Unlike me, you don’t have 6 tries to get your honeymoon right, you have one and so the decision you make on who will plan your honeymoon can be the difference between good and amazing.
- Are you ready to transfer the responsibility of this once-in-a-lifetime experience to a pro?
- Do you want to know more about White Sand Travel?
When you contact us to start planning your romance experience, there are lots of things happening behind the scenes to make this fit together perfectly.
Here are some things that are not readily apparent but how we work for you:
- Sometimes we are on hold for hours negotiating on your behalf
- We work with travel suppliers to get the best packages and promotions
- We spend a tremendous number of hours in research to find the perfect fit
- We put together each component of your trip, so you don’t get up at 3am to get a flight; have long lay-overs or overnight flights; spend too much time flying or get to the resort too late to enjoy the amenities
- We make sure that when you get off the airplane, there is transportation ready to take you to the resort
- We often make dinner reservations; spa reservations; tours; complimentary upgrades and so on – whatever is going to make your experience magical!
The White Sand Travel Process
The White Sand Travel process spans an intricate process so that we can design the ultimate experience for you.
Our first session is our 30-minute complimentary planning time with you where we get to know each other so that we can identify your needs and wants.
We design your package which involves in-depth research so that we can zero in on the perfect options for your package.
- You receive a presentation with options for you to review until you are completely satisfied
- When you approve the design, we complete the package with flight information, travel protection, round-trip transfers, total cost, deposit amount, payment plan options and final date of payment
- We make sure you have all you need for the ultimate experience, we suggest additional options such as tours, spa menus, romantic dinners under the stars, etc.
- When the final payment is received, we will deliver your formal travel documents. You never have to lift a finger or print an itinerary
- We are on alert for any unforeseen circumstances that could pop up and present a problem while you are en route. We help you with anything from missed connections, airline delays or cancellations
- We want to learn more about your experience when you get back, so we follow up with you
This is what Marcus had to say:
“Everything on our trip was wonderful! You made everything extremely easy all we did was show up and everything was done for us from there out. Thanks again!!
Do you have any questions that we can help you answer? Reach out to us, we will be glad to chat with you.